VORAMAR , SL , through the present document , collects his _ Cookie Collection and Processing Policy , in compliance with its provisions Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July , on Society and Information Services and Electronic Commerce ( LSSICE ).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal ( computer and device mobile ) and collect information by visiting the website https://hotelvoramar.com/ , in order to improve the use of the same to meet the habits or needs of navigation _ users to be able to adapt to themselves as well _ get information with to statistics . In the case of those existing users _ customers of the entity , the information collected with Cookies will also be used for yours identification when accessing the different tools that the entity puts at its disposal provision for the management of services .
The present Cookies policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the entity ‘s web pages , fill out data collection forms , access the tools that the entity makes available to them yours customers to manage the yours services , or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity , or access to data for the entity , for the provision of yours services .
The entity informs the users of their web pages , of the existence of the Cookies and puts in his this arrangement Cookies Policy for the purpose to report with respect to his use and object of these .
PROJECT HOTEL VORAMAR, SL uses the follow _ _ Types of Cookies: Classified by Your ownership :
- Own cookies : sent and managed directly by the entity .
- party cookies : sent and managed by a third party ̀ to the entity anonymously , in order to perform studies navigation statistics for the entity ‘s web pages .
Classified by your purpose :
- Technical and / or personalization cookies : facilitate navigation by identifying the session , allow access to tools access restricted , as well as customize the available options . They enable the provision of the service requested previously by the user .
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies : they allow know the number of visits received to the different sections of the web pages , the habits and trends of the yours users and, as a result , be able to improve navigation and service offered by the entity ( mainly Google Analytics ), as well as managing the spaces advertising included on the web page visited by the user . Collect data anonymously in order _ to obtain navigation profiles _ _ users .
Sorted by duration :
- Session cookies : they collect and store data while the user access the website .
- Persistent cookies : they collect and store data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they were used .
The retention time of cookies will depend on the type in question and always it will be the minimum necessary to comply with his _ purpose .
In any case, the users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the Cookies. The fact of not wanting receive These cookies do not constitute an impediment to accessing the information entity websites . _ If you have given your consent for the receipt of cookies, if you wish to withdraw them, you must do so to delete those stored on the user ‘s computer , using the options of the various browsers .
How to configure the different browsers to perform actions _ _ _ indicated to the paragraphs above can be found at:
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies